Monday, November 16, 2009

New Blog

I've moved over to RightToGod.blogspot.com for one simple reason. I'd always intended for the blog be by Ron and me, and suddenly realized how self-focused it was to name it after myself. I hope you'll follow me/us there, too.
I read an article about Anna the prophetess in Priscilla Papers, and, I admit, I had to look her up. (I never claimed to be a Bible scholar.) What an inspiration she is for me! She spent her life praying, never leaving the temple, and was there when Jesus was brought in for the required infant ceremonies. Even more beautiful than that, she recognized him for who he was, the Christ.
What an inspiration, to be so deep in prayer that we see who someone really is, even though they can't ---or don't--- tell us. Perhaps, especially when they don't tell us.
Mercy, peace and grace be multiplied to you, my friends.
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment